Synovial Desert Synovial Desert

I like the song

I really like the song, but the lacking audio quality takes away some of the goodness of it. I think you should really try to get some better recording quality. I think you could make some real good songs with better equipment. Keep up the good work!

UrnSudden responds:

thanks man..I knoww...but we're putting an album together and getting it set like total sharky...complete..before we borrow steve's 3000$ recording equipment and getting all the levels good...i'm talking like you know us personally...lol

::Update:: All Final Recordings available for FREE (listening) @ reverbnation,specifically http://www.reverbnation.com/#!/susanb eanthony - spaces

Night escape - Final Night escape - Final

Good work

I can most definitely see someone being chased to this. You could probably add in a few more elements to increase the feelings of anxiety and stress that the chased character has. A 'feel' of heartbeats or dissonance can make the listener feel more drawn into the situation. Overall I like the idea. Good work!

CardboardowI responds:

OOOOO i like the idea of a heartbeat.

Not so much the dissonance, but the heartbeat is a good idea.

thanks for the review/8

Beautiful Reality Beautiful Reality

Good, very good indeed.

This song just makes me genuinely happy, so thank you for that. Though thanks to you I will probably have this bouncing away on repeat in my head for all day. Great work!